miércoles, 10 de abril de 2024

WRITING UNIT 7- EXAMPLE

Hi little monsters! 

Here you have an example for the writing (Unit 7). 

Bye! 


WRITING UNIT 7


Write an e-mail to a friend about a trip to an adventure camp you are going to go to.

In your e-mail:

 Say which activities you want to do, and which ones you don’t want to do.

Ask your friend about the activities he/she wants to do.

Write about the things you must/have to/should take to the trip.

 

USE THE FIRST CONDITIONAL!  You must also use modal verbs: have to/ must/ should.

 

Dear Catalina,

I am very excited about the trip to the adventure camp.

I want to practise a lot of sports: volleyball, football or basketball. Remember that we should play as a team!  

If we do other activities like hiking or horse-riding, it will be very fun too!  

I heard that there are animals in the farm.  If there are snakes, I won’t touch them because I am scared of snakes. We should be careful!

What about you? What activities do you want to do?

I must buy a sleeping bag next weekend. If I don’t take a sleeping bag, I will be cold at night.

We should bring sunglasses too. If it is sunny, we will need them to protect our eyes.

I hope you will write back to me soon.

Kind regards,

David.